In a relatively short space of time, Silbermann took Pinterest from a 5,000 member new-kid-on-the-social-network-block to a whopping 17 Million trail-blazer.
The fledgling network has been around for a couple of years but the media only began dissecting it late last year, after Time listed it as one of the top five social networks of 2011. Much has been written about it since, so suffice to say that its ease of use means the possibilities...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events