I recall an article that was published in 2008 reporting that Facebook trumped every other photo site with 10 billion photos. Scarily enough, while reading the piece I found myself racking my brains to try and remember the name of an erstwhile leader and my favorite in photo-sharing. Then it came to me Flickr ah. This to me clearly signaled the rate of birth and death of brands in internet time.
In a recent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events