We’ve all sat in them. Or, shall I say we’ve all been trapped in them those mind-numbing sessions with 30-something housewives discussing their choice of dishwashing liquid. In many of them, you may spot a senior marketing director whose eyes are beginning to glaze over as his head starts tilting dangerously forwards. And who could blame him for almost falling asleep. Focus groups are so incredibly dull. Most times, we learn nothing new from them we merely confirm...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events