2012, a year marked by accelerating change, draws to a close. We saw the launch of the Facebook Exchange, the continuing rise of DSPs demand-side platforms into mainstream digital media buying, the rise of Pinterest the fastest site to reach the 10 million per month unique visitor mark, and significant changes in Facebook’s newsfeed optimization algorithm. The list could go on and on. Given the quantum and complexity of change, what should marketers focus on in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events