As the movie Star Wars The Force Awakens was preparing to break box-office records around the world, viewers in China were launching a different record into orbit online audience figures.
The Legend of Mi Yue芈月传an 81-episode costume epic set in the fourth century BCbecame an instant hit when it aired on Beijing Television and Dragon Television on November 30. But it was its performance online, streaming on Tencent’s v.qq.com and LeTV...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events