Advertisers face an abundance of choice when it comes to digital vide Vine, Instragram Video, Snapchat, Tencent’s upcoming short-form platform, Facebook’s video ad offerings and the old stalwarts’, YouTube, PPTV and Youku, all offer unique appeal for brands. And the options are likely to multiply.
But do brands get enough out of these platforms Consumers, particularly impressionable younger demographics, have embraced the new media, but many companies are still playing it safe, looking risk-averse...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events