It’s been nearly four years since Visa CMO Lynne Biggar took the helm at the financial services giant, so Campaign US thought it was time to catch up with the marketing leader to hear her insights on the state of the industry.
Biggar, who officially took the post February 2016, also leads communications for the company. Before Visa, Biggar worked at Time Inc. as executive-VP of consumer marketing and revenue.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events