Omnicom Group worldwide revenue decreased 3.6% to US$3.7 billion in the second quarter of 2019, as organic growth in Asia-Pacific slowed to 1.9%, from 8.5% in the same period last year.
The agency group, which owns global agencies OMD, Hearts and Sciences and PHD, attributed the revenue decrease to the negative effects of foreign exchange rates and disposition activity in excess of acquisitions over the past year.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events