SYDNEY - Omnicom Media Group OMG Australia has launched programmatic advertising on the Spotify platform and commenced campaigns for major brands, in tandem with The Trade Desk.
The announcement follows the deal signed in mid-October between the music-streaming platform and The Trade Desk to make its audio inventory available to programmatic buyers in Asia-Pacific.
Globally, Spotify has deals with Rubicon Project, App Nexus and The Trade Desk to make its audio inventory...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events