MACAU Venetian Macao has appointed OMD to handle its US$3 million media planning and buying business, as the development ramps up its marketing activities ahead of its planned launch next year.
The pitch, thought to be contested by at least one other agency, comes amid speculation that Wynn Casino is also reviewing its agencies. OgilvyOne has handled the casino's launch creative on a project basis, with MindShare handling media.
Both client and agencies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events