Ogilvy announced four appointments to what it calls its Capability Leadership in the region.
The appointments, according to the agency, represent a next step in its transformation journey. The capability leaders are responsible for developing and nurturing key specialist skills to meet the changing needs of clients, Ogilvy said.
“Today, brands are facing unprecedented change and we must continue to evolve to meet their needs”, Kent Wertime, co-chief executive of Ogilvy...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events