Just when we thought all was lost, when we feared that you had all
accidentally wandered down the straight and narrow, a photograph shown
below plopped onto our desk and revived our faith in the general
depravity and sleaziness of the industry.
The shot was taken at the once-legendary Publishers Ball in Hong Kong
which was this year over-run by people behaving themselves,
unfortunately, and arrived anonymously in an unmarked envelope. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events