Customer-obsessed CMOs are defined by their understanding of the lifestyle, needs and wants of their consumers. These are companies that build a culture that is inherently innovative and one that is fast-moving and consistently where consumers are going instead of where they are today, according to Forrester. These are most likely to be digitally driven companies with budgets always available to marketers. Forrester cites Nestle as an example, which moved from a pragmatist culture to a customer-obsessed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events