Nostalgia around the indestructible phone that accompanied many Gen X-ers through college is palpable, a factor HMD Global was counting on.
Nokia phones stir real emotions For the Nokia 3310 we just couldn’t resist, said Juho Sarvikas, chief product officer of HMD Global about the relaunch of the phone. We wanted to reward loyal Nokia phone fans and make a statement that rich heritage, innovation and modern design can...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events