According to the 'Braziliant Brands Tracker', only one of the top three brands on the list, Castrol, is a world cup sponsor.
Castrol's ads have attracted 962,206 shares. The British brand’s performance has been fuelled by social video hit “Footkhana”, which features viral sensation Ken Block and Brazilian football star Neymar. Castrol is followed in 4th place by sponsor Coca-Cola,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events