SHANGHAI Nike China has kicked off a two-month campaign aimed at strengthening the bond between the nation's top athletes and its youth.
Falling under Nike's familiar 'just do it' banner, the push has been timed to coincide with the 2006 Asian Games in Doha during the first two weeks of December. Spearheaded by TV, the integrated drive also includes a hefty portion of online and outdoor.
Creatively, it aims to reduce the gap between China's...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events