Nielsen and China’s second largest ecommerce platform, JD.com, have entered into a data-sharing partnership for multi-touch attribution MTA, claiming the move helps solve the so-called last-click conundrum facing the industry.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific prior to the official announcement of the collaboration due later today, Vishal Bali, managing director of Nielsen China, said the partnership is the first of its kind in the industry with an ecommerce platform.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events