TOKYO - BBDO Japan will lead creative duties for Nicorette in the local market. According to a statement from the agency, it will be responsible for “bringing the brand to life” with localised work under Nicorette’s global Do something amazing’ positioning. The campaign introduces real-life stories of people who have successfully stopped smoking using Nicorette products.
“Giving up cigarettes remains a great challenge for smokers so we need to produce work that can motivate and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events