Clarke is returning to the UK after 16 years in Asia and New York.
Clarke will be responsible for communications across all the lines of business for American Express in Europe and the communications for the International Consumer Card business outside the US.
His remit is to make sure that American Express is regarded as the card of choice by wealthy clients and those involved in international trade.
The new position is based...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events