Kraft Heinz has failed to invest sufficiently in media, despite seeing overall marketing costs rise in the last two years, newly installed chief executive Miguel Patricio has said.
Patricio, who spent six years as chief marketing officer at brewing giant AB InBev, took over from Bernardo Hees on 1 July and was tasked with turning around a company that saw its share price plummet in February when it was forced to write down...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events