Today’s fast-paced, results-driven business world has had many knock-on effects for marketing departments. One such effect is the need for swift, accurate and up-to-the-minute consumer research which has enabled research 2.0’ consultancies to thrivemeaning established research players have needed to reassess their offeringwith claims of consumer research reports turned round in a matter of days thanks to the use of digital media.
“Short, fast, focused and ongoing research is a much closer match...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events