Geometry Global Asia Pacific has won Specialist Network of the Year. To qualify for this category, agencies must receive at least two awards in the Specialist Agency of the Year category in a minimum of two regions. Only one network qualified in 2014. Judges considered and awarded the entry.
A team from McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific is the Asia-Pacific New Business Development Team of the Year. Judges awarded the entry based on criteria set and the team's leadership in setting the network's new business development strategy and its contribution to the success and growth of the agency. See the team members' names below.
The rest of the Network of the Year award winners will be revealed on 10 December at an awards dinner at the Ritz-Carlton Millennia Singapore. At the same event, the regional Agency of the Year winners for Southeast Asia will be named.
We will announce the Agency of the Year winners from the Australia/New Zealand and Japan/Korea regions on this website this coming Friday, 28 November.
Agency of the Year winners in the South Asia region will be annnounced on 9 December at the ITC Grand Central Mumbai.
Agency of the Year winners in the Greater China region will be announced on 8 December at the Hyatt on the Bund in Shanghai.
Shortlists for the all of the Agency of the Year regions are available here.
The Network of the Year shortlist follows.
Creative Network of the Year
- BBDO Asia Pacific
- DDB Group Asia Pacific
- JWT Asia Pacific
- Leo Burnett Asia Pacific
- Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific
- TBWA\ Asia Pacific
- Y&R Asia
Media Network of the Year
- Carat Asia Pacific
- Dentsu Media Asia Pacific
- Mindshare Asia Pacific
- OMD Asia Pacific
- PHD Asia Pacific
- ZenithOptimedia Asia Pacific
Digital Network of the Year
- Isobar Asia-Pacific
- Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific
- Proximity Asia Pacific
Specialist Network of the Year
- (Winner) Geometry Global Asia Pacific
Asia-Pacific Account Person of the Year
- Grey Group Singapore: Tom Evans
- McCann Worldgroup: Cia Hatzistergos
- Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific: Anthony Wong
Asia-Pacific Agency Head of the Year
- BBDO Asia Pacific: Chris Thomas
- Carat Asia Pacific: Sean O'Brien
- Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific: Nick Waters
- Havas Media Asia Pacific: Vishnu Mohan
- Leo Burnett Asia Pacific: Jarek Ziebinski
- Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific: Paul Heath
- Omnicom Media Group: Cheuk Chiang
- Y&R Asia: Matthew Godfrey
Asia-Pacific New Business Development Team of the Year
- (Winner) McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific: Richard Newman, Ashley Farr, Lita Natanagara, Tricia Camarillo, Rob Doswell, Arpusara Songkavijit, Michael Constantine, SJ Kim, Gary Chi, Masashi Nakai, Dip Sengupta, Jesse Lin, Nick Handel, Dan Dimmock, Cia Hatzi, Graeme Read
Asia-Pacific Planner of the Year
- Grey Group India: Dheeraj Sinha
- Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific: Benoit Wiesser
Asia-Pacific Talent Management Person/Team of the Year
- DDB Group Asia Pacific: Craig Lonnee, Irene Tsui, Rita Verma, Karen Sew Hoy, Michelle Filo, Soo-Hyun Park, Anna Norbert, Shirley Yang, Vicki Wang, Charles Yurn
- LEWIS Public Relations Pte Ltd: LEWIS PR APAC Talent Team
- Y&R Wunderman Asia: Yee Poh Ling
Asia-Pacific Corporate Communications Team of the Year
- BBDO Asia Pacific: Samantha Strauss and local market teams
- DDB Group Asia Pacific: Karen See, Kate Neill, Melissa Simpson, Meabh Duffy
- Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific: Adam O'Conor, Greg Carton, Natalie Lyall, Sarah Edwards