Netflix says its APAC paid memberships grew by 1.75 million in the fourth quarter of 2019, marking its strongest regional growth of the year. The total number now sits at 16.23 million paid memberships, up from 14.49 million in Q3.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events