Texas-based Nerium launched its anti-aging product range in the US five years ago and has seen considerable success, turning US$100 million of revenue in its first year. It has generated cumulative revenue of $1 billion over the past four years. The brand claims to be “rooted in science”, with the power to “change lives” by defying the aging process.
Perceptions in the US are polarised some describe it almost as a miracle antidote...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events