On a cold morning in London recently, a group of British luxury retailers gathered to discuss China at The China Conversation’, a new event co-hosted by Asia marketing specialists Elisa Harca of Red Ant Asia and Kim Ing of Kim Ing Inc. Panelists including Mark Dunhill of Whittard’s, Steven Bywater of Aspinal of London and Joy Isaacs of Argentum discussed some of the latest dos and don’ts regarding marketing in one of Asia’s most complex markets. Here, Harca...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events