“Only 10 per cent said that the engagement ring was the one thing they wouldn’t give up,” David McCaughan, Truth Central director, Asia Pacific, told Campaign Asia-Pacific. Furthermore out of the eight countries in which McCann conducted the survey UK, US, Italy, Japan, Brazil, China, India and Mexico, Japan and China were the two countries where women were most likely to choose tech, he added.
The study is based...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events