Internet research company Icon Medialab Asia has announced the
appointment of Mr Goran Malm as president and chief executive officer to
lead the company's expansion in the Asia-Pacific market.
Prior to joining Icon, Mr Malm was the president of Dell Computer
Asia-Pacific, where he was responsible for Dell's operations and
expansive distribution network in the region covering 48 countries.
Prior to Dell he led, as president, General Electric Asia-Pacific and
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events