According to industry reports, mobile gaming revenue in Asia reached US$13.6Bn in 2014, representing 55 per cent of the world’s total market. Supported by fast growth in Southeast Asia, Asia-Pacific as a whole is expected to remain the biggest market in mobile gaming for years to come.
In Hong Kong, the gaming scene is also gaining traction. On the App Annie Index, Hong Kong is ranked number eight in the world in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events