This article started as a rant in Nice airport, as I waited for my delayed flight from Cannes, aimed at how incredibly risk averse and short-sighted we can be as an industry and how two quick fixes putting audiences and channels before content development and a balanced approach to brand and demand KPIs could solve a lot of our ills.
It quickly became a forceful case for a new approach...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events