In joining Microsoft, Leung departs from his role as Motorola’s president of Asia-Pacific and regional senior vice-president and general manager of networks and enterprises.
Leung, who has been in the industry for more than 20 years, is charged with expanding Microsoft’s brand in China as well as leading the company’s strategy and development in the market.
He will oversee operations in Microsoft’s sales, marketing, research and development, legal, finance and services departments...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events