Microsoft is expanding its relationship with Verizon Media in a multi-year global deal to build native ad formats across the tech giant’s platforms, the company announced at the Consumer Electronics Show today.
Verizon Media, the digital content division of Verizon formerly known as Oath, will now be able to give marketers 20% more inventory on Microsoft through its ad tech stack, Oath Ad Platforms.
This means Oath Ad Platforms will be able...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events