In the wake of Google's Searchology conference at its Mountain View HQ where the company introduced a swathe of new search features, Yahoo followed suit with an event of its own this week where it revealed plans to change search.
With a thinly-veiled jab at Google, the company has declared war on the 10 blue links, or the standardised text-heavy search results page.
Instead, Yahoo envisions the web as a series...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events