As I write this,a tsunami of disdain is circling the world regarding a scam ad for the WWF from Brazil. It had already won a 2009 One Show award and a number of people had recently tweeted about it. Within hours, the US branch of the World Wildlife Fund used its Twitter account to spread the word that the ad was a fake and that they had nothing to do...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events