When measuring by job sector, the difference is most acute in Hong Kong, where men in account managementmediaplanning earn a median base salary not including cash benefits, bonus or pension of US$61,900 per annum60 per cent more than women in the same job sector, who earn US$38,700.
The Firebrand Market Pulse Gender Lifestyle Report is based on real-time data extracted from Firebrand’s online salary portal, eSalarySurvey. The surveying...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events