Melbourne will welcome 20,000 members from over 200 countries for the 2023 Rotary International Convention. The event is projected to contribute AU$88mil US$63mil into the Victorian economy.
The event is also expected to create millions of dollars in economic spinoffs, including the biggest room block in Melbourne’s history for hotels guaranteeing high occupancy levels for up to 50 properties across Melbourne during the off-peak winter season. Meanwhile, convention events will be hosted across...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events