David Tang, president and CEO, DDB Singapore Group said “We’re sorry to see Vishal go, he would have been a talented planner for a banking client. But we haven’t landed one yet. We wish him all the best ahead.”
The reasons for Mehta’s departure have not been disclosed.
Mehta joined DDB as vice-president of client services at the end of 2008 from McCann Erickson Singapore where served as general manager....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events