Cathay Pacific and McCann Worldgroup have literally bottled aspirational experiential marketing by introducing a private-label craft beer that will be served to first- and business-class passengers.
Made by Hong Kong Beer Co., the brew, dubbed Betsy after the airline's first aircraft, is brewed to be enjoyed at 35,000 feet, according to the companies.
The airline will first serve Betsywhich contains UK-sourced hops, honey from Hong Kong and dragon-eye...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events