The duo that run MediaMonks say they are very comfortable that Sir Martin Sorrell will have a right of veto over all key decisions at new parent company S4 Capital.
Welsey ter Haar and Victor Knaap said in an interview with Campaign that we will gladly defer to Sir Martin because of his previous experience in turning WPP into the world’s biggest advertising group.
Sorrell, 73, is set to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events