Australia was responsible for nine out of 14 total awards that went to APAC agencies as the Media Lions were given out Wednesday night at Cannes Lions 2019.
APAC work won five Silver Lions and nine Bronze Lions overallwith Australia taking four of the five silvers and five of the nine bronzes. India, New Zealand, Pakistan and Japan also recorded wins. Globally, the category yielded 65 awards, including a Grand Prix...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events