Based in Singapore, Nolte will lead the agency’s digital drive in Asia, focusing on the Global Solutions division’s client base of Mercedes-Benz, Singapore Airlines, Chevron Texaco, DHL and Sony Ericsson.
Nolte has spent the past three years heading MEC Interaction in Europe. Meanwhile, in China, Sharon Wang has arrived from MRM Worldwide to become national business director MEC Interaction.
“Sharon is the spearhead for increased investment in interaction resources in China,’ said MEC China CEO Bertilla Teo.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events