While marketers in Asia-Pacific's developed markets are enticed by newer channels like connected TV, they also remain concerned about at a lack of premium inventory in the region.
That's according to an Integral Ad Science IAS report, which found that marketers in Australia and New Zealand ANZ and Singapore are planning to prioritise connected TV and OTT video advertising in 2020. Less than half 44% of respondents in Japan noted CTVOTT...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events