McCann Worldgroup Singapore is working with the National Council of Social Service to release what they say is the first nationwide mental health anti-stigma campaign.
Officially announced during World Mental Health month, the campaign was created in response to an NCSS study last year which found that seven in 10 adults believe persons with mental health conditions experience stigma and discrimination.
The Beyond the Label’ movement was created by five people...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events