The big holding company agency model may be under pressure but it's still possible to run a wonderful agency business if local entrepreneurs are in charge, according to MC Saatchi chief David Kershaw.
Kershaw, pictured above, was speaking after the independent ad agency group posted record annual results, with revenues up 7% to 241 million US$340 million and profit before tax and exceptional items up 16% to 27.7 million US$39.1 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events