The agency reportedly has major clients already lined up along with a staff of 12, details of which will be released soon. MC Saatchi will be hiring up to 35 people initially. Chris Jaques pictured, CEO Asia of MC Saatchi, said that now was the time to expand into the Japanese market, as there remained huge potential.
“Clients in Japan are turning away from the larger Japanese agencies such as Dentsu, Hakuhodo and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events