The new digital arm will be called MC Saatchi-i, and will be headquartered in Beijing and Mumbai, with additional offices in Shanghai and New Delhi.
In China, MC Saatchi-i’s managing director will be He Chang, who was previously chief designer at Baidu.com and director of user experience at Qunar.com. He was also chief creative at Google China. MC Saatchi-i China has already confirmed three clients, UniPresident, Baidu and Mercedes-Benz.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events