The MC Saatchi group issued a further trading update on Friday in a bid to steady share prices following the discovery of accounting inconsistencies across its subsidiaries.
The company reiterated guidance it issued last week stating it expected to see an increase in like-for-like operating profits for the full year, excluding exceptional charges.
It said its interim results, due to be reported on 24 September, would show a decline...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events