By some standards, furthermore, the pitch was hardly the protracted saga that many expected, after the examples set by recent Malaysian mega-reviews.
Instead, we had the curious sight of MAS 'parking' the business with Publicis, rather than stomach three more months with Burnett while the pitch unfolded. Thirty-one tendering agencies were cut down to seven, before Ogilvy beat out competition from three others, including the highly-fancied TBWA-ISC, to take creative.
MindShare's win over Carat...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events