Sir Martin Sorrell’s MediaMonks has opened its new London office directly opposite AKQA, the digital agency owned by WPP, the company Sorrell was in charge of less than a year ago.
MediaMonks, bought by Sorrell’s S4 Capital last year after a competitive bid against WPP, is now directly facing AKQA from across the road in St John Street in Clerkenwell.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events