Marriott Hotels in Malaysia celebrated the group’s annual Global Customer Appreciation Week GCAW earlier this month, with the aim of engaging new and exisiting customers through a series of bespoke activities and meetings.
The week kicked off with a welcome video followed by sales calls where executives from all levels of leadership partnered with the sales team to thank customers for their business.
The highlight of the week was the Hop-On-Hop-Off...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events