Just over a year ago, Indonesians held what has come to be known as the “two-12 protest”. The event, named for the date it took place, December 2, 2016, was a mass rally against Jakarta’s Governer “Ahok” for alleged comments against Islam. But the protest had another victim.
Pictures showed people distributing Sari Roti, one of the most popular bread brands in the archipelago, for free to the protesters assembled at the town center. This...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events